Grace Academy is the first Christian School in the Scottsdale, Phoenix area that serves exceptional students in grades 7-12. The curriculum is Christian based and is aligned with national standards tailored to meet the individual needs of each student. The program is also ability based around each students strengths and gifts and will follow the SCERTS model created by Dr. Barry M. Prizant, Phd. Classes will maintain a 7:3 ratio. Parent involvement is encouraged and desired.
Our foundational verse is Ephesians 3:20:
“Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us…”
What Makes Us Different?
- Christian based educational program aligned with national standards tailored to meet the individual needs of each student.
- Ability Based= Curriculum designed around students strengths and abilities.
- Teach the student’s the way they learn. Step outside of the current curriculum models, trends, techniques and strategies and develop innovative ways to teach to each individual child.
- Based upon the SCERTS model: A program designed to change the way we think and how we deal with people who have Autism.
- SC= Social Communication
- ER= Emotional Regulation
- TS= Transactional Supports
To learn more about SCERTS, please visit SCERTS.com to learn more about Dr. Barry M. Prizant.
Grace Academy accepts students on the Autism Spectrum ages 11—18. Tuition is involved and is the responsibility of the parent or guardian.